Aqua Lung Titan Classic
Aqua Lung Titan Classic incorporates the best features of its predecessors, the evolution of this Titan has innovative features for a more comfortable, lighter-weight and easier-breathing regulator. For consumers that want performance at an affordable price, rugged and easy to maintain regulator, the Titan delivers.
The Titan comes in two versions, one with a QD hose fitting and one with a traditional Classic hose attachment with a swivel nut. The QD hose fitting allows for the regulator to be reversed from a right handed to left-handed configuration by a certified Aqua Lung technician without additional parts. (QD Version only)
- Uses a balanced-diaphragm mechanism resulting in ease-of-breathing and consistent performance while environmentally protecting the internal parts
- The first stage is T-shaped as opposed to its in-line predecessor making it more compact and providing optimal hose routings
- Features 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- The unique, forged body of the first stage uses less brass making it more compact and lighter weight
- The outer skin provides impact protection as well as a cosmetic flair
- Uses a conical filter for better filtration Accepts an optional ACD (auto-closure device) system
- Improved yoke screw eliminates trapped water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance demand valve second stage
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts (QD Version only)
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- This quick-connect model allows the 2nd stage to be removed and reattached without tools. This allows quick change-outs in the field and locker.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.